I really enjoy working with my clients to put the complex puzzle that is their dissertation together. I have a proven track record of helping students through to graduation (over 100 as a Dissertation Chair and more than 50 as a Dissertation Coach). I mentor my clients through their entire dissertation journey. Beginning with narrowing the “Problem” and finding the “Gap in the Literature” we progress together through to their final defense.
Through regularly scheduled coaching sessions I assist clients in creating and maintaining structure and accountability. I address any specific needs you might have for your current stage in the process. Here are the specifics of my approach to coaching:
- As a client, you’ll commit to meeting regularly.
- These sessions are 30- minute long web conferences utilizing Join.me so we can use desktop sharing.
- All sessions are recorded and shared with you for your review.
- Substantial content and editing feedback are offered on each of your drafts before our coaching sessions.
- We’ll spend our coaching sessions reviewing necessary edits, clarifying feedback, and setting specific objectives for the next session.
The fee is $100 per hour. My time is billed by the hour. This includes the time for reading, review, and written feedback between coaching sessions as well as the time that we spend in our web conference sessions. CONTACT ME HERE